Start Date - June 8th 2011

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Pageviews last month

Thursday, June 30, 2011

#8 - Eat sensible meals

The word sensible is so subjective here. So what it means to me may differ from someone else. I am really referring to sensible in the context of letting go of extra weight, or not gaining extra weight.

Some days I might eat a meal that is around 700 calories, yet for the rest of the day I might just munch of a couple hundred calories here and there, totaling between 1200 - 15oo calories total for the day. To me that is sensible since the allowable calorie intake in order to maintain weight for my body is around 1700 calories.

Other days I might have a few meals that do not go over 400 calories per meal. This is also sensible in the context of letting go of weight.

To me it is not sensible to eat an entire pizza which can be a few thousand calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment