Start Date - June 8th 2011

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Pageviews last month

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

#9 - Let go of all guilt whenever you feel you have binged or failed

Guilt serves no purpose in health. It causes stress, and makes us feel bad. Feeling bad also serves no other purpose other than the fact that we get to feel bad.

I have learned that negative self talk comes from feeling guilty, and it is not constructive, nor is it loving to myself.

So what if I have some days that I ate more than I needed to, and did not loose weight. The truth is that a few days here and there are not going to stop me from reaching my goal weight.

There is no reason to allow a few days of binging to be the cause of quitting or giving up.

I do not know anybody that falls down and stays down. So how is this any different? Just get back up....it is really that simple. I know that even if I get hurt falling down, that I will heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment