Start Date - June 8th 2011

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Pageviews last month

Thursday, June 30, 2011

#4 - Visualize my body at my goal weight.

You can feel good now. It is common to tell ourselves that when we let go of all the unwanted weight we will feel so good. However, there really is no reason to postpone that feeling.

So everyday, I close my eyes, and remember when I was fit and healthy. I remember how fast I could move. I remember being able to run up and down the stairs without loosing my breathe. I remember being thin, and how good it felt.

I can see myself stepping on the scale and being at my ideal weight, and feeling really good about it. I go into that feeling, even if just for a minute or two. Then I let it go and just go about my day.

By doing this everyday, I have set my mind into automatically moving towards that reality. I also get the benefit of not having to wait for that reality in order to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment