Start Date - June 8th 2011

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Pageviews last month

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

#10 - Do something caring for your body everyday.

I know that it is easy to not love your body when it seems to be the cause of so much pain, whether it be mental, physical, or emotional pain. I think it is important to do something caring everyday and start to create a loving attitude towards your body.

I use to say to myself that I hated my body. Sometimes, if I was not going anywhere, I would not even look in the mirror all day, or worse, for days. Sometimes I would not even brush my hair.

Since I have started working on my consciousness techniques I realize how thankful I am to have a body. It may not be exactly in the shape that I want it to be in, however, I depend on it, and it always serves me faithfully.

So now I make a conscious effort to do something everyday. It could be as simple as taking a nice long hot bath, painting my fingernails, or even drinking a glass of water.

These techniques are all about changing old destructive patterns, and replacing them with healthy and loving attitudes towards myself, and my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment