Start Date - June 8th 2011

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Pageviews last month

Friday, July 15, 2011

My mostly raw food day....

Continued from yesterday....

So as I stated in my post from yesterday that I would let you all know how the day turned out for me.

#1. I started the day with some fresh sliced mango.
#2. I had 2 celery sticks, 1/3 of an English cucumber,and a semi-large tomato.
#3. I had a bowl of Taboli - which contained about 80% raw vegetables, some Bulgar wheat, and olive oil.

Had a very small (testing) bite of Chili that I was cooking for my kids, and a couple pieces of popcorn.

It was really easy to eat mostly raw foods, and I plan on doing it again soon. But not today.

I also did go on a 50 minute walk with my 2 sons. I felt it in my legs last night when I went to bed.

I am enjoying the fact that I am taking a much gentler approach towards getting healthy, it is very relaxing and guilt free.

No comments:

Post a Comment